Thursday, October 7, 2010

SIX MONTHS

I'm a little late on getting these up.... he's 7 mo now but they are so stinking cute I had to post them.
You've heard me say it before and I'll say it again my sister in law is so talented she perfectly captured Alex in each one of these. This is him! He's such a happy camper we're so blessed to have such a wonderful spirit in our home. We love him so much!

And as usual THANK YOU DEVAN!!! we love you. (check out her photography blog linked on the side...PS shes for hire! :)













also a little side note about his hair..... I LOVE IT. It does what it wants and most days I wonder....what is your hair doing? It's him though and hes had 3 hair cuts now a good inch every time at least. Like I said... it does what it wants and we love it that way.


6 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the last one!! He is so cute!! You look amazing too mama!! Can't wait to see you over Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Karadie! I want to have him for my own! I love every one of those pictures he has the most adorable smile it melts my heart and his hair I talk about it every time but I LOVE IT! ha ha so cute! Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love It! These pictures are awesome! I love the one with both of you! Do you think she would take my boys when we come down? Alex your getting so big! We love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karadie, I love his hair too!! He is just so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I just love your little man! He is so dang adorable! I just wish I could see him more often. Miss you guys and can't wait to see you in December! It is so crazy how fast our little ones have grown! I seriously don't think I will ever be able to get enough of his HAIR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. D - he is GORGEOUS! And so are you! I love the one of you holding him, you look so great.

    Devan is so good - I am going to have to hire her.. maybe for Tatum's 1 year pics because I like the outdoor ones the best.

    Love his hair too. Lets do lunch again - I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete