Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Another beautiful fall day

Yesterday was such a beautiful day Meg and I decided we should take the babes on a hike. We both actually forgot our cameras (just like last time) but Hals looked so cute asleep on Megs back that I rushed home at the end of the hike to grab Megs phone to get a quick pic before she woke
up. I made it just in the nik of time not 1 min after I snapped this she woke up.... bright eyed and bushy tailed. (I have no proof I just thought you would want to know....?) since we had the camera handy we snapped a few.



she just looks SO content.


Bruce absolutely loves getting to go on all of our adventures and the babies love to watch him. I suppose its win win. Especially because I sure do feel safe with him. He's such a good dog.



At the end of the hike. they were ready to get out but patiently waited for us to snap a couple.

And this is the little gem meg sent me from the last hike we went on before the snow came.....AND WENT!!! (if you know me you know I couldn't be MORE thrilled about the went part.) I love sleeping babies. He might not look very comfy but I assure you he is. comfy enough to sleep!

Apparently I really like that red tank top.


I'm a summer person through and through but I must say there is nothing like a fall hike.

2 comments:

  1. It's the fact that devan is always there with her camera and she takes 100 tomes better photos than we do! But mine are pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cute kids! Looked like you had fun. Alex is the cutest little man. Love him. :)

    ReplyDelete