Saturday, January 15, 2011

whats been going on

We have been quite busy with all the holidays but..... lets be honest Im a bit of a slacker when it comes to blogging thats whats really going on here. we have been keeping pretty busy and having a great time! Just a couple pics of what we have been up to!



There was Christmas of course. We had visions of Alex totally knowing what was going on but this toy and a bunch of wrapping paper totally sufficed for the day! We also went snow shoeing and Alex absolutely loved it, of course i forgot the camera and aim having quite the time getting any pics from my bro.


I introduced Meg and Dev to the world of racket ball and the babies love to go play outside the glass and then on the court when we are all done. I cant believe the intrigue Alex has already for balls. You can totally see his hesitation to share with Halle....Which wont hold her off for long.



Alex has recently decided that standing up in the tub is much more fun than sitting i like this pic because aunt meg decided to butt crack part his hair and i stuck up a piece in the back that you cant see very well but hes my little alfalfa.....yes our kids bath together and I must say....its quite entertaining!


and last but not least proof of at least one snow shoeing adventure. Have I ever mentioned THAT I LOVE WHERE I LIVE!




No comments:

Post a Comment