Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Things I LOVE

We decided the other day since everyone else is finishing putting in their grass..... maybe we should START on our yard. So we bought some of these.
and I must say I LOVE them I never knew I could love trees we're hoping to have our yard finished by the end of summer........ we'll see.



Did I mention I LOVE summer? I don't think I did.



couple pics of ONE reason why.





I also love "back porch sittin"


and I love bare feet. AND ALEX (double whammy)
Apparently Alex isn't to fond of socks either. Every time I put them on he promptly takes them off and tries to eat them. Not my idea of a good snack but then again some people do enjoy blue cheese. (same thing right?)

I also love BRUCE AND PAUL and

SUNDAY SLEEP INS.... even if I'm not so much of an active participant much these days. Don't they look so peaceful even though Bruce peaked an eye open for the shot.



Every once in a while i feel like I need to say this one out loud. (It's that strong)

I LOVE ksl.com
I found a bob yesterday for 1/2 price!

that I don't even have yet but I love it already. (no this isn't the exact pic )

which leads me to this couple. I LOVE this couple
'
This is my husbands brother Spencer and his wonderful wife Devan who I LOVE
This is not the first time Devan has so graciously picked something up for me in SLC that I have found on KSL she is my go to gal. Wonderful friend, awesome baby sitter. ALL AROUND GREAT girl and as much as I consider her lucky to have married Spencer I think Spencer is EQUALLY as lucky ( if not a tad more heehe)
They both help Paul and I out a ton and we love you guys.

5 comments:

  1. Well hello there girly! I was blog stalking and I found yours! Your family is so adorable, and you are quite the blogger! I love your dog Bruce!! We have a 5 year old Boxer named Izzy and she is the light of our lives (I know that is lame to say about a dog, but its true)! Well I am glad I found your blog! I am not the best blogger but I try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you guys!!! I hope to see you soon!!! Christmas probably!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a blog??? YAY!!!! Now I can read about your life when I'm missing you guys, which is all the time! How the heck are you? I'm in love with Alex, just so you know. :) He's perfect!! Guess what? In a week my kids go back to school. Parker is in 1st grade so Carson and Parker will be in school all day. I'm thinking that is a perfect opportunity to drive to Heber and come see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. K I was laughing outloud at your blue cheese comment-hilarious. Also, Bill's fam is in town this weekend, you guys should come and hang out now that we are finally back in town...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha that picture of Alex eating his own sock cracks me up! It was great seeing you. Too bad we didn't get to hang out more while I was there. My boys just LOVE Alex, so do I! It was fun to see the lovin on him.

    ReplyDelete