Ashley and I have been trying to hike a little bit lately (so far we've gone twice) both very note worthy and fun. This particular hike I would say we were a little under prepared to say the least. We were both eaten alive walking around deer creek.... a walk around a lake in the early morning passing first through the swamp lands and it didn't even occur to either of us to bring any kind of bug spray. The best part, both of us have done this "hike" before and both of us had hated the skeeters. I WILL NEVER FORGET AGAIN. luckily Al was covered head to toe it was pretty chilly.
Took some pics anyway.

Ashley and Noelle

Alex Bruce and I


A pic of the lake and a trail I once "Ran" with meg

And this pic is for Megan
Even though I itch like crazy I had fun.
I love you,
ReplyDeleteFunny how that doesn't seem so hard now, compared to what we've been through.
I'll run any mountain with you now!
That looks like so much fun! Sorry I didn't reply to your invite the other week. I suck. I couldn't come and then I forgot to tell you that. Whoops! Please invite me to other things in the future, K? Loves!
ReplyDeleteI am the blog police and I demand you put up a new post.
ReplyDeletexoxo