Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Another pointless post.

This week has been just another summer week. Meg and Halle were here for the weekend and Uncle Spencer and Aunt Dev drove in the Heber derby so we took the babies over to see them before the derby and get some pics of Al with them and their cars. Spencer was over registering and it was 185 degrees outside so we weren't able to wait for him to be able to take a pic with him but we sure did get some cute ones with Dev.

Rockin his shades so he doesn't have to squint.


Trying to crawl? someone should tell him he really needs to get his arms up for this to work out.


MY BOYS!!

Tribute to auntie Fertado.... we miss you guys

love me some NEW KICKS thank you aunt holly for the awesome outfit and triss for the shoes! We miss you guys too.


Miss Hal and Mr. Al
and lounge feeding. This makes me wish I was fed all the time while reclining..... what? He looks so comfy.

5 comments:

  1. He is getting SO big!! Time goes by way too fast!! I love his shoes!! Triss got those for Bronson too! Total side note but I LOVE what you have done with the ledge in the living room!! So cute! I thought that room was way cute before but it looks awesome now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a couple things to say, first you do not have a little boy, he is a litte man! He looks ready to drive out into the areana. Second, AL looks like he leads a pretty cush lifestyle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How have I not see your blog before?!?! How are you lady? I laughed so hard after your "pregnant Toni laughing episode" good times! Look at your cute little family! Miss your guts like crazy. We should have a presidency reunion lunch sometime for sure! Take care girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures! You've inspired me to update mine... soon. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little guys cracks me up trying to crawl. I wouldn't be surprised if he is crawling before Gabby. He is quite the go getter! I love the derby car picture! He looks like he is ready to go!

    ReplyDelete