Monday, June 14, 2010

Liars

I hate liars. Who ever said running with a stroller was easy.... was lying . I have been running with just Bruce since I had Alex but today was the first time I double timed it. Like I said I hate liars.

Although I must say it was kind of fun and I of course wont be giving up, and I am 100% justified in getting my new running stroller. This one was great don't get me wrong and i appreciate it greatly meg and dev I'm just a swivel wheel person.


And Alex sure did enjoy the ride he passed out not long after we took off and he had only been awake for the morning long enough to eat.



Some of you might be thinking gee isn't he a little over dressed for this wonderful summer weather we have been having? And for you I have 2 things to say.
1st WHAT SUMMER WEATHER?
2nd 60 degress in my house this morning. We are fortunate enough to live where it cools down at night..... way down.




Proof I tuckered them both out.





and last proof it wasn't a "pussy run" (as my husband would say)
my face is NOT supposed to look like that.
neither is my head to body ratio but... that's the angle

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing! Rock on! And I don't feel bad your getting a new stroller we should get the same one since we have the same car seats!

    ReplyDelete