I live in one of the most beautiful valleys in the state. (Logan was pretty amazing too) Logan and I had a pretty amazing run and I hope one day I love this little valley even more. I'm not going to lie (because I hate liars (previous post) hehe) it has its work cut out for it. Things like this though Logan doesn't have and is one of the things people come to Heber for. And I think its pretty cool. These beautiful balloons took off maybe a quarter of a mile away from my house in a little field. This is them on their descent down just as we were finishing our morning run. How could you not love to see this.


This appears like it could be fatal......

Don't worry the balloon didn't pop on these telephone poles I know you were worried.

The beautiful views from my back porch


and a little church that every time I look at it I feel like I'm in england...and when it's rainy Ireland (Nope I've never been to either place.)
I was so worried the ballons were going to pop! soak in some fresh air for me.
ReplyDeletePretty view. I would like to see the view this weekend from your new patio furniture. You should invite me over. Or not. I'll come either way.
ReplyDelete