Rosco is going to be a great big brother! Just thought you should know he has been so great with Alex this week. And Bruce and him very surprisingly get along very well. They are great together... chasing wood chucks or gophers and swimming in the canal. Its been a great week.

We went on a long walk this morning and the dogs had so much fun here are some pics of the adventure.
Can you see Rosco........ I had a hard time finding him several times, he always eventually comes when called he is a great dog the weeds are just much taller than him.


Rosco has found something and Bruce is patiently waiting to see what.

Again Roscoe doing the work and Bruce just ready to pounce

All that hard work of watching has made Bruce so thirsty!


I wonder if someone should tell him that's not his Binky

Here's Bruce sneaking out of the canal hoping I didn't see him jump in.
Hate to break it to you Bruce I did and you WILL be getting a bath tonight.
Yay I am happy to see you have a blog now. I miss you guys so much and feel like we seriously miss out on so much, now at least I can stay in the loop a bit. I just can't get enough of Alex!
ReplyDeleteDoes this mean you got a new dog?
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness - I LOVE your blog!!!!! You are the best ever for watching Rosco for us. It looks like he had a blast with you and Bruce and Alex! And I love the pics of you with Alex in the pool - what a sweetie pie. And he's getting so darn big! Thanks for everything - we owe you big time!! Love ya!
ReplyDelete