Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Scrub a dub dub

Pre bath.......... doesn't he just look so ready. Like he wants to be in bed already?



Alex reallly enjoys his baths he LOVES the water and can't hardly wait when I turn on the tub. If I have happened to push him to far and he's a little fussy he hears the tub go on and becomes silent.... just patiently waiting to begin winding down for the night.


He always starts out out compleatly on the chair and kicks and kicks till hes down in the water... right where he wants to be.

not to mention his hair is so fun in the tub!


Here are the wonderful on lookers.... so curious as to what is happening. This is the best pic I could get, they are so curious.... looking over the side.... wondering what the heck is going on. The white dog Rosco isn't ours he is our good friends Sara and Dan who have been able to adopt a baby this week and so they are in St. George getting their brand new baby girl. And we are kickin it with Rosco.


I just think that here he looks so cozy!

2 comments:

  1. Sooo So cute! I love the belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! He is so cute!!! That is really exciting for Sara and Dan! I am happy they are finally getting their baby!!!

    ReplyDelete